100% AGL FULL POWER BOUJACK [LEVEL 10 LINKS] SHOWCASE! Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

15076 views

November 25, 2020


DBZ World ionicons-v5-e
123000 subscribers
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle:100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM AGL FULL POWER BOUJACK WITH LEVEL 10 LINK SKILLS SHOWCASE![Extreme AGL] [Full Power Boujack] [Tyrannical Maelstrom][フルパワーボージャック] [暴虐の嵐]Leader Skill: AGL and INT Type Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +50%Super Attack: Causes supreme damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEFPassive Skill: ATK +90% at start of turnCategories: Resurrected Warriors, Movie Bosses, Full Power, Time Travelers, Terrifying Conquerors, Inhuman DeedsLevel 10 link skills in comparison with level 1 link skills:The Hera ClanLVL 1: Ki +2LVL 10: Ki +2 and ATK +5% and chance to perform a critical hit +5%Galactic WarriorsLVL 1: ATK +20%LVL 10: Ki +1 and ATK & DEF +20%Thirst for ConquestLVL 1: ATK +15%LVL 10: ATK & DEF +15%Big Bad Bosses LVL 1: ATK & DEF +25% when HP is 80% or below LVL 10: ATK & DEF +25%CowardLVL 1: Ki +1LVL 10: Ki +2 and chance of performing a critical hit +5%The Wall Standing TallLVL 1: Disables enemy’s True Power; ATK +15%LVL 10: Disables enemy’s True Power; ATK +20%Shattering the Limit LVL 1: Ki +2LVL 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%💡 Recommended Videos 💡⭐️ 100% EZA MASKED SAIYAN & SSJ3 BROLY [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/KgGE9BLD_fY⭐️ 100% INT SSJ3 GOHAN [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/s-x8-DwOaA0⭐️ 100% GREAT SAIYAMAN 3 & 4 [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/Igo2AjrIcyM⭐️ 100% XENO SSJ3 GOKU & VEGETA [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/vrvhJ7EIYOI⭐️ 100% PHY SSJ CUMBER ON 170% [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/3D2UPrD-4GwMake sure to leave a like and subscribe for more!🔔 Subscribe on Youtube: https://goo.gl/rDM4VV🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/dbzworldvideos🎭 Facebook: https://facebook.com/dbzworldvideos✖ Dokkan Battle Playlists ✖➥ News, Previews, Leaks: https://bit.ly/2RFDEVw➥ Showcases: https://bit.ly/38vCJ0v➥ Speedruns: https://bit.ly/38MBqOl➥ Dokkan Battle OST: https://bit.ly/2H95KUi➥ Summons: https://bit.ly/36mTb1v➥ Events: https://bit.ly/3azU4aE➥ Super Battle Road: https://bit.ly/37jg6fL#dokkan #dokkanbattle #dragonballz