100% F2P DEMON GOD SALSA [LEVEL 10 LINKS] Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

6785 views

November 21, 2020


DBZ World ionicons-v5-e
119000 subscribers
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle:100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM F2P TEQ TUR DEMON GOD SALSA WITH LEVEL 10 LINK SKILLS[F2P Extreme TEQ ] [Demon God Salsa] [Evil Genius Demon God][魔神サルサ] [邪悪な天才魔神]Leader Skill: “Crossover” Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%Super Attack: Greatly raises DEF for 1 turn, causes supreme damage to enemy and seals Super AttackPassive skill: ATK & DEF +60%; ATK +15% (up to 60%) and chance of evading enemy’s attack (including Super Attack) +10% (up to 30%) per “Crossover” Category ally on the teamLink skill: Loyalty, Master of Magic, Prodigies, Thirst for Conquest, Brainiacs, Shocking Speed, Shattering the LimitCategories: Dragon Ball Seekers, Time Travelers, Terrifying Conquerors, Dragon Ball Heroes, Crossover💡 Recommended Videos 💡⭐️ 100% SUPER SAIYAN 4 VEGITO [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/hWn5NqZY94Q⭐️ 100% SUPER SAIYAN 4 BROLY [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/boyp5Yl1CiY⭐️ 100% SSJ4 BARDOCK & SSJ4 GOHAN [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/GQ-bqsY9cYw⭐️ 100% AGL DEMON GOD DABURA [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/W4JqArYSvpc⭐️ 100% TUR SUPER MIRA [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/M1_-FHZoZdY⭐️ 100% TUR FINAL FORM DEMIGRA (MAKYOUKA FORM) [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/cKH8fcvBazg⭐️ 100% DEMON GODDESS TOWA [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/eSkgKV9GRtw⭐️ 100% TUR BLACK MASKED SAIYAN & DARK MASKED KING [LEVEL 10 LINKS]➥ https://youtu.be/6PcK_uh-ygIMake sure to leave a like and subscribe for more!🔔 Subscribe on Youtube: https://goo.gl/rDM4VV🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/dbzworldvideos🎭 Facebook: https://facebook.com/dbzworldvideos✖ Dokkan Battle Playlists ✖➥ News, Previews, Leaks: https://bit.ly/2RFDEVw➥ Showcases: https://bit.ly/38vCJ0v➥ Speedruns: https://bit.ly/38MBqOl➥ Dokkan Battle OST: https://bit.ly/2H95KUi➥ Summons: https://bit.ly/36mTb1v➥ Events: https://bit.ly/3azU4aE➥ Super Battle Road: https://bit.ly/37jg6fL#dokkan #dokkanbattle #dragonballz