100% STR & INT ANDROID 21 WITH LEVEL 10 LINKS SHOWCASE! Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

22271 views

September 3, 2020


DBZ World ionicons-v5-e
120000 subscribers
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle:100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM STR ANDROID 21 & F2P INT ANDROID 21 WITH LEVEL 10 LINKS SHOWCASEExtreme STR Predatory Urge Android #21 (Transformed)Leader Skill: “Androids” Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +150%Super Attack: Causes immense damage to enemy and recovers 10% HPPassive skill: Ki +3 and ATK & DEF +90%; attacked enemy’s ATK & DEF -20% for 2 turns; Transform when conditions are metTransformation Condition: 30% chance to consume Cell when HP is 50% or above, starting from the 4th turn from the start of battleCategories: Peppy Gals, Androids, Full Power, Transformation Boost, Majin Power, Battle of Wits, Power AbsorptionExtreme STR Predatory Urge Android #21 (Transformed, Evil)Super Attack: Causes immense damage to enemy and lowers ATK & DEFPassive skill: Ki +3, ATK & DEF +130% and recovers 13% HP at start of turn; disables enemy’s guard when performing a Super AttackSuper INT F2P Good Versus Evil Android #21 (Transformed, Good)Leader Skill: “Androids” Category Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%Super Attack: Causes supreme damage to enemy and recovers 7% HPPassive skill: “Androids” Category allies’ Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +30%Categories: Androids, Peppy Gals, Transformation Boost, Majin Power, Battle of Wits, Power AbsorptionLevel 10 link skills in comparison with level 1 link skills (They share 6 Same links)Android AssaultLVL 1: DEF +10%LVL 10: Ki +2 and DEF +20%MetamorphosisLVL 1: Recover 5% HPLVL 10: Recover 5% HP; ATK & DEF +10% Battlefield DivaLVL 1: Ki +2LVL 10: Ki +3 and chance of evading +5%BrainiacsLVL 1: ATK & DEF +10%LVL 10: ATK & DEF +15%Big Bad Bosses LVL 1: ATK & DEF +25% when HP is 80% or below LVL 10: ATK, DEF +25%Fear and Faith (STR only)LVL 1: Ki +2LVL 10: Enemy DEF -10%, Ki +2Fierce Battle (STR only)LVL 1: ATK +15%LVL 10: ATK +20%Shocking Speed (INT only)LVL 1: Ki +2LVL 10: Ki +2 and DEF +5%Shattering the Limit (INT only)LVL 1: Ki +2LVL 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%💡 Recommended Videos 💡⭐️ 100% INT EZA BUUHAN WITH LEVEL 10 LINKS SHOWCASE➥ https://youtu.be/mzHxQTpxHTc⭐️ 100% STR TRANSFORMING SUPER BUU WITH LEVEL 10 LINKS SHOWCASE➥ https://youtu.be/Lpuk_dVRPk8⭐️ 100% INT SUPER GOGETA WITH LEVEL 10 LINKS SHOWCASE➥ https://youtu.be/GrxX0xUzei0⭐️ 100% PHY ANDROID 17 WITH LEVEL 10 LINKS SHOWCASE➥ https://youtu.be/SEdBfNt6JM0⭐️ 100% PHY SUPER VEGITO WITH LEVEL 10 LINKS SHOWCASE➥ https://youtu.be/CfhzInLWRXoWhich showcase would you like to see next? Let me know in the commentsMake sure to leave a like and subscribe for more!————————————————————————-🔔 Subscribe on Youtube: https://goo.gl/rDM4VV🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/dbzworldvideos🎭 Facebook: https://facebook.com/dbzworldvideos✖ Dokkan Battle Playlists ✖➥ News, Previews, Leaks: https://bit.ly/2RFDEVw➥ Showcases: https://bit.ly/38vCJ0v➥ Summons: https://bit.ly/36mTb1v➥ Events: https://bit.ly/3azU4aE➥ Super Battle Road: https://bit.ly/37jg6fL➥ Dokkan Battle OST: https://bit.ly/2H95KUi#dokkan #dokkanbattle #dragonballz